Multi-Vendor Shipstation Integration for WooCommerce
With the help of this plugin connect your Webkul Marketplace with ShipStation platform for efficient processing, fulfilling, and shipping of orders via major shipping carriers. This plugin will allow the sellers and the admin to create shipments using ShipStation web-based software.
This Item only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. Hence the Marketplace Plugin is Required, to make use of this Plugin.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Multi-Vendor Shipstation Integration for Woocommerce
- The Admin can enable or disable Marketplace Ship Station Shipping method.
- The Admin can set allowed Carriers type.
- Ship Station shipping rate will be calculated from the seller’s address.
- The Sellers can save their Ship Station Credentials.
- The Admin can enable automatically export orders to ship station.
- The Sellers can export order on their Ship Station Account.
- Order status will be sync automatically on Ship Station.
v 1.0.0 Initial release
Gutenberg Optimized: Yes, High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Compatible With: WooCommerce 3.5.x, WooCommerce 3.4.x, WooCommerce 3.3.x, WooCommerce 3.2.x, WooCommerce 3.1.x, WooCommerce 3.0.x, Software Version: WordPress 5.1.x, WordPress 5.0.x, WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.x, WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5