Wallet Fund Pool for WooCommerce
Wallet Fund Pool For WooCommerce extension will allow users to pool the required funds for a particular event.
This extension is an add-on to the WooCommerce Wallet System in which users creates an event and raise funds by sending emails to other users. The money collected will go to the admin and then the admin will transfer that money into the customer’s wallet who has created the event.
This extension is an add-on to the WooCommerce Wallet System. To make use of this extension, you must have first installed the WooCommerce Wallet System.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features Wallet Fund Pool for Woocommerce
- The admin can Enable/Disable the plugin in Wallet Fund Pool configuration page.
- Every user is able to create the event for their own.
- Users can invite other user via mail and Whatsapp.
- Invited users can pool the required participation amount in the event to join it.
- Guest checkout is also available.
- After the end of contribution, event creator can request to admin for withdrawing the collected amount to their wallets.
v 1.0.0 Initial release
Gutenberg Optimized: Yes, High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Compatible With: WooCommerce 3.6.x, WooCommerce 3.5.x, WooCommerce 3.4.x, WooCommerce 3.3.x, WooCommerce 3.2.x, WooCommerce 3.1.x, WooCommerce 3.0.x, Software Version: WordPress 5.1.x, WordPress 5.0.x, WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.x, WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5