WooCommerce MailChimp Newsletter Discount is an add-on for WooCommerce which will help you to gain your visitors email address just by giving them discount. In this way a visitor can be easily converted into a potential customer easily.
By this plugin you can show a form in the popup or you can also show a simple form by the help of shortcode. So when user will make subscribe with their email id the plugin will add the email to your MailChimp newsletter and in return it will send them an unique coupon code to their registered email address.
In this you can easily gain your user email address just by giving some discount which will be really helpful to boost your sales as well.
Try Before Buy
Want to try this before buy? No problem. Try the basic version of this plugin with limited feature. Download it here
You can check out the plugin video here
- Easily setup MailChimp Campaigns just by enter your MailChimp API Key
- Easily setup webhook for double optin feature
- Options to show subscribe form in the popup and simple form
- Exit intent option available for the popup
- Desktop notification available for the admin to see when a user makes subscribes to the newsletter
- Option available to use discount feature or make this as normal signups for the user
- Admin settings feature available to make the popup and form matching your site color and looks
- Pre defined variables available to use in the email message
- Dynamic signup source option available. From where you can easily set from which page or site the user has made subscribed.
- Plugin uses WooCommerce native coupon feature. So you can customise all most each and every part of the coupon
- Easily change email from name and email from address
- Plugin creates unique coupon for each use so you don’t need to worry about that
- Option available to show the popup based on cookie length
- Easily configure to show the popup on mobile devices
- Many more features coming soon…
The plugin has shortcode settings to show the form.
Use Following parameters with shortcode
(For 100% width)
( For button auto width. You can use ‘100px’, ‘200px’ )
(Align button center. If you want to align button left then use ‘left’ or if you want to align ‘right’ then use ‘right’ )
(For vertical align the form form fields use ‘vertical’. For horizontal use ‘horizontal’)
[wc_mailchimp_subscribe_discount top_text='Get 10% Discount']
(Use top_text followed by text that you want to show text above the form)
Top Text Align:
(Use top_text_align to show the top text left or right of the form. You left for left aligned. Use right for right aligned)
Top Text Color:
(Use color code for which the top text would be shown )
Gutenberg Optimized: No, High Resolution: No, Compatible With: WooCommerce 3.6.x, WooCommerce 3.5.x, WooCommerce 3.4.x, Software Version: WordPress 5.1.x, WordPress 5.0.x, WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.x